The Cricut Maker – is a DIY cutting machine used to create custom projects for home, business, school, or hobby. It has a small blade to cut a variety of materials such as fabrics, cardstock, vinyl, paper, and more.
Available for use by PPLD Library card holders (18 years or older, with no fines) in the Boardman Road Branch Library with a reservation. Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to use the Cricut Maker machine; however, you must provide your own supplies. Learn more about which materials can be used from this material list.
What you need
- You will need to sign up for your own Cricut Design Space account.
- Create designs using Cricut Design Space. Design your own or purchase premade designs from Cricut.
- You will need to know your login information for Cricut Design Space in order to access your designs.
- Material needed to create your design: vinyl, HTV, cardstock, transfer tape, etc
- Item you want to apply your design to: mugs, t-shirts, etc
We have cutting mats and various blades available for use or you may bring your own Cricut brand mat/tools.