Welcome to our Public Computer Center!
Learn at your own pace in the Computer Lab – learn the basics of using a computer (including the mouse or keyboard), try something new with someone to help if you get stuck, learn how to set up or work with email, get tips on how to search for jobs, get help with uploading or downloading your resume.
Learn in a classroom environment – come to a guided class to learn the basics of using a computer, working with Microsoft Office, and more.
- Microsoft Office (101 and 102 classes in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, basic class in Publisher)
- Basics on using a computer or the internet (PC Basics, Internet 101 and 102)
- Copy/move photos from camera to computer (Working with Your Digital Photos)
- Work with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Learn devices (iPad, Smartphones)
- Borrow books from the library on your tablet or phone (Digital Magazines & eBooks)
- Begin a search for your ancestors (Ancestry.com)