Holiday Book Sale
Friday, November 19 – Sunday, November 21, 2021
Locust Grove Historic Estate, 2683 South Road (Route 9), Poughkeepsie NY 12603
Shop, save, and support the Poughkeepsie Public Library District!
The Holiday Book Sale features thousands of gift-quality books and media, sorted into multiple categories and most priced at $4 or less per item. All items will be half-price on Sunday. This year’s sale again offers an additional room for specially priced vintage items, coffee-table books, items and books of local interest, collectible books and books signed by authors.
Friday, November 19:
Early Bird Sale (SOLD OUT) from 8 AM – 10:00 AM
General Public from 11 AM – 7 PM
Saturday, November 20 from 10 AM – 5 PM (Please note the Book Store will be closed on Saturday)
Sunday, November 21 from 10 AM – 5 PM. Everything will be half-off!
- Everyone must wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth at all times.
- No food or beverages will be allowed inside Locust Grove.
- Please practice social distancing from other shoppers and those in line.
- Books must be paid for in the room where you found them (example: books from the Special Room, must be paid for in the Special Room and books from the General Room must be paid for in the General Room).
- No sitting on floor (no seats will be available).
- No storing books, boxes, etc. under the tables or in the aisles.
- For those who are purchasing large amounts of books, there will be a designated area to place your boxes while you continue to shop. Upon purchase, we ask that you kindly remove all your boxes at that time.
- No gathering large piles of books to be later reviewed and/or discarded. Please make your decisions while looking at each book.
Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave.