A Teen Limited Library Card provides access to our computers in our Libraries and allows you to borrow two items from the Adriance Memorial Library or Boardman Road Branch Library!
Teen Limited Library Card (Patrons 12 – 18)
- Teens who attend school in any public or private school in the City or Town of Poughkeepsie are eligible for a Library District Teen Card.
- A Teen Limited Library Card may only be used at Adriance Memorial Library or at the Boardman Road Branch Library.
- Teens must be present to receive their library cards upon registration.
- Verification of school enrollment is required. Current school IDs are the preferred form of verification.
- With the Teen Limited Library Card you have access to the same library materials as adult borrowers.
- The Teen Limited Library Card application form and the Teen Room Use form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Teen Limited Library Card holders may have only two items checked out at any given time.
- Parents/guardians of teens in grades seven through twelve may be given information about overdue materials only upon presentation of the youth’s library card barcode number, printed overdue notice, or personal identification that confirms that the adult is the youth’s parent/guardian.