The Library District offers a public fax service available at both the Adriance Memorial Library (Ground Floor) or at Boardman Road Branch Library.
Charges are $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for subsequent pages (domestic calls) and $3.95 for the first page and $3.45 for subsequent pages (international calls).
The public fax is self-service; users are prompted by the machine.
Please note that the service accepts debit or credit cards but no cash. Prepaid fax cards are available at the Checkout Desk and come in a variety of page denominations.
Instructions are provided in English and in Spanish.
- 1-3 pages, you can use FAXZERO for free. You may send up to 5 free faxes (1-3 pages each fax) per day.
- 4 or more pages, FAXZERO charges $1.99 per fax (up to 25 pages), payable only through Paypal.
- First and last name
- An active email address (you will need to log into your email and click a confirmation link to complete the fax process)
- The fax number you are sending the fax to
- Your telephone phone number
- For 4 or more pages, a credit card or debit card that can be processed through Paypal or using your Paypal account.