The Friends are pleased to be able to exhibit local art and artists at our Book Store. If you are an artist and are interested in exhibiting, please contact Yvonne Laube at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Works are typically on display for 2 months.
- Artists may sell their work and keep 100% of the proceeds.
- Customers interested in purchasing your work will be given your contact information (business card, flyer, etc that you provide to the Friends) so they can contact you directly regarding purchases.
- Art must remain on display for the duration of the exhibit and any sold work must be the responsibility of the artist to transfer art to the customer. The Friends will not hold art for pick up.
- Art must be ready to hang and preferably strung with picture wire.
- Local artists who wish to display their work must submit digital samples for review.
- Works of art chosen for these temporary exhibits are lent to the Friends’ Book Store by the individual artist for a period of time specified.
- The Friends of PPLD neither purchases these works nor profits from exhibiting them.
- While the Friends’ Book Store will provide reasonable security for such exhibits, security cannot be guaranteed and insurance cannot be provided to the artist by the Friends of PPLD.
Click the “Gallery Diagram” button below to information regarding size, weight, the hook system we use for hanging, and the gallery space.