UPDATE: SOLD OUT!
Day Trip to Cooperstown, NY – Friday, August 11, 2017:
Travel with the Friends on a special trip through to Cooperstown, NY, for a fun day of exploring museums and a special lunch at the luxury Otesaga Resort Hotel.
- Adult ticket (13-64): $85.00/each
- Senior ticket (65+): $80.00/each
- Junior Ticket (5-12): $25.00/each
- Children 4 and under are free with an accompanying Adult ticket purchase.
Your ticket includes:
- A “3-Way” Museum Pass that provides entry into the National Baseball Hall of Fame, the Fenimore Art Museum and the Farmer’s Museum. Enjoy any and all museums at your own pace!
- A one-day Trolley Pass that loops around Cooperstown with hop-on and off service.
- A buffet lunch featuring seasonal fare in a picturesque lakeside setting at The Otesaga Resort Hotel.
- Round-trip ultra-modern motorcoach transportation via JTR Transport.
Purchase tickets online or in person at the Friends’ Book Store.
Friends’ Book Store is located at 141 Boardman Road, Poughkeepsie NY 12603.
The Book Store is open 10AM – 4PM Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first served basis.
Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The Friends of the Poughkeepsie Public Library District are not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings throughout the duration of the trip.